Sunday, July 28, 2013

DT Day.....Miss Lilly Pretty Lady

Guess what day it is?
It is my Design Team day for Little Blue Button Stamps :)
I made another paper bag card.
I really had fun making the masculine one for my Father in Law, but I wanted to make a girly one.
I think this is girly..don't you ;)
















The image I used for this card is Miss Lilly Pretty Lady.
I think she is so sweet and I love her little heart on her purse :)





















Look what I remembered to do....share the Copic colours I used for this cute image :)
When I take a photo of the colours I used, I always add the image so I know which card these colours go with...or I would be surely be posting the wrong ones, lol.





















I used a pretty sparkly flower and added  two stick pins and dangled a heart charm (to match her purse) from the flower :)





















The inside of the paper bag card.
No gift card in this one, but I put in a sentiment on the pull out tab.
I have a message to go on the right panel, but I have already wrote the message, so I didn't attach it.
I am going to add some goodies to the pocket part :)
















Lets take another look at this adorable Miss Lilly :)
I am sending this card out to a special person who has touched my heart.
I am just in awe how so many people can be so kind and caring and I have never met them in person.
That is a great thing about the internet and these social media places, so many people that you can connect to that you couldn't before because of distance and never being able to meet.
















I hope you all have had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

18 comments:

  1. The flower and stick pins are so pretty, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful girly card, Tracy! That image is just too adorable! Great colouring job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. The little girl is adorable pretty paper you use too. Love how you color! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the flower accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Tracy. I love the sweet image and I love the beautiful flower.
    The inside looks great...the pull out sentiment is a good idea as it leaves you so much room to write a note on the right hand side! I will have to remember this idea!
    Off to catch up on previous posts...I think i need lessons on how to stay current with visiting! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went back and watched your paper bag card tutorial - such a cute idea. I've made some mini journals out of paper bags in the past but I hadn't translated that to cards. Have pinned for future inspiration so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colouring and the flower, such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and fabulous colours. Love her dress! I have got to try one of these cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Your Copic woRk is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is the sweetest! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful I love the gift card spot. Awesome colouring. yes I had a creative Sunday thanks for asking. just going to see if it posted on time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These paper bag cards are really the coolest! Her little heart purse is adorable and I love that you added a matching charm! The stick pins are my favorite though :). Completely agree about connecting with people we otherwise, never would have met. It really is a wondrous thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool paperbag card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card!!
    And oh so jealous of a stay in pajamas and bed all day crafting day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card and the beautiful accent!

    Blogging and social media are so amazing! I now have so many friends through the internet that I never would have met otherwise! I am so glad that I did meet everyone though :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)