Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Cutie Pie Chloe

Here is my last Valentines Day cards...and here it's only a month later, lol.
I used this cute Stampingbella image and coloured her up with my Copic markers,
I made the tag with some of the pattern paper that was in this paper pack from Dollarama.
After cutting the shape of the tag, I used a co-ordinating paper to make the tag ring, tied some twine on it and used a heart shaped border punch on the bottom of the tag.

















Here are the colours that I used to colour Chloe the Coffee Cup Girl.





















I also did a video on all of my completed Valentines cards :)
If you want to check them out on my YouTube channel, here is the link!! "Tracy's Treasures24"

 Now to create some non-Valentines Day cards ;)

Hope you all have a Very Creative Day

Tracy 💗

3 comments:

  1. She is too darn cute!! I love how you colored her!! The papers and the tag are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card! :)
    Love the tag, too

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)