Thursday, November 9, 2017

Too Many Kits....nah.

I am trying to tie up some loose ends before January comes....and it is coming faster then I would like.
Every year I say to myself I am going to start this year off fresh and not get behind.
Well, how am I suppose to do that when I start off the New Year with projects I need/want to complete from the year before....that is just asking to fail.
So I am committing November and December to not starting any new projects and just completing the ones from this year if not from a few years ago.

To begin this plan of mine, I have quite a few videos that I need to edit and upload to my YouTube channel "Tracy's Treasures24"
And here is one of them.

You all know I went to the scrapbook event Crop & Create and I can't rave about it enough, as my friends and I just love it and look forward to it every year...so much so, that tonight I just registered for their Winnipeg event in March!!
Ok, back to the subject at hand.
When I was at this event last month, I picked up a few scrapbooking kits...a few meaning 13, teehee.












Even if I do a kit a month, I will still have one left over for the following year.
And I also have more kits that I purchased from trips and such....guess I need to tweak that goal of doing a kit a month huh, lol.













Here is the video I did on these kits.
I couldn't open them all and share every detail to each kit, or I'd still be taping....so what I did was give quick peeks at them all.
Once I work on each kit, I will share all of the contents and then show the completed pages...at least that is my plan for the new year :)
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel "Tracy's Treasures24" here is the link.
Also subscribe, like and leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your feedback :)
"Too Many Kits...nah"

5 comments:

  1. There are a lot of kits (col) but oh the possibilities that come with them. I'd like to see more of your December Daily kit ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Lots of kits!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kits and looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful kits. I have ordered SC&T kits on occasion and they are always so well done. You will be glad you got them. When we go to Creating Keepsakes here in the States, our kit purchases are much the same. The good thing about doing major purchases at one time is that you can make sure you are getting variety and not duplicating what you have at home because they are using the newer lines. Enjoy your 2018 full of scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Kits! Hope to see what you make with them soon! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)