Thursday, May 18, 2017

Layouts Defunkified

I have finally got my loose layouts organized!!!!
I was a bit surprised that I had 44 layouts completed.
But I was even more surprised to see that I had 89 layouts semi-completed.
Meaning layouts without photos.
Then on Friday Night Scrapbooking, I did another 2 page spread without photos.






















So now to count I have 135 layouts done!!!
I organized my completed layouts (on the left) in order by date of when the photos were taken.
I organized my semi-completed layouts (on the right) in order by kit...if they were made from a kit.
As a lot of my layouts are made from kits I had purchased at Crop & Create or our Thank You Goodie Bags.

















My next task is to make a video on my completed layouts that I haven't shared yet and to also put photos on the semi-completed layouts.
My daughters were really giving me a hard time on not having photos on so many layouts...but I have been having so much fun just making layouts with or without photos.

I made a video on how I organized these :)
To watch this video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"


I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. I haven't made layouts without pictures, but I have several layouts complete except for the journaling. I used to teach organizational classes for scrapbooking. One of the things I always said was--if you don't do the journaling right away, it will never get done. Now I'm a perfect example of that. I went to a scrapbook retreat in January. There wasn't a printer to do the journaling, so those pages are still waiting! I'm pretty good at finishing things, so it bugs me that I have that pile just sitting there. I think I'm going to do it today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried making the layouts first, then figuring out what view I needed for the photos & took them accordingly. It seemed to work. Have fun this long Victoria Day weekend combing, gardening, scrapping & visit with your Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you have been busy Tracy! I wouldn't give yourself a hard time about continuing to make layouts when you enjoy making them so much. You could always make them into an album to give to someone who can just add photos if you run out of space lol!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Looks like you've been a busy little crafter! Good for you getting a bunch of layouts totally complete! YAY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - you have been busy! Great sort out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)