Tuesday, February 21, 2017

January's layout from SCT planner sketch

I had mentioned in this post HERE, that to help me do more scrapbooking pages and to keep me motivated, I have been following the Scrapbook & Cards Today sketches in my creative planner.
Here is my layout for January.






















I used my antique typewriter that my daughters and husband bought me for Mother's day a couple of years ago, check out this post if you would like to see it
I think I may need a new ribbon for it though.
I love these sparkle letters...so fun!!!!






















And here is a closer look at the star of the layouts...my grandbaby.
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of layouts on him this year and for all my years to follow :)



















Here is the sketch that I used.
There is a sketch a month posted in their creative planner Scrapbook & Cards Today.





















Again, the completed layout.
It has photos on it, so in my daughter's eyes.....it's complete, teehee.






















I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Very nice - love the photos and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout and super cute subject, great job on the crocheted hat and diaper cover, Did you use a typewriter for the journaling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I should have read a little closer, you did use the typewriter. I have to quit skimming when I read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice simple layout. Thanks for sharing the link & sketch. I like the hat & diaper cover, brilliant idea to fuss up a photo. I am imagining something with bunny ears for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout & I love these pictures of Sawyer!
    Nice to see a new post too! your killing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He soon will have his own scrapbooks! AT about 4 years old, my grandchildren asked for their own so they have them to keep when they move out. Considering they are 8 and 10 now, I hope that is a long time away! teehee
    Your page is lovely. I love the design, papers and of course that cute little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable photos and I like how you arranged your title over your two papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout. Love those photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)