Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Shopping Trip Haul

Sorry I have been absent...but I've been cuddling the cutest baby boy I have ever seen ;)

So with that, I will share with you my crafty purchases from the 1st day on my little snowy trip.
1st stop Hobby Lobby (well first fun stop as I don't consider Gander Mnt or Menards my top crafty shops ;)
Wayne convinced me I needed a brayer...even though he didn't know what it was used for.
He just liked the name as my maiden name is Bray, lol.














Then Barnes and Nobel...I love books and note books.
I have these ones already....but one can not have to many cute inspiring note books ;)


















Then we were off to Michaels...where by the way I lost the heel of my boot, lol.
Lots of planner goodies for my new planners :)
One planner I ordered at Crop & Create from Scrapbook & Cards Today.
The second planner I picked up from Michaels a couple of weeks ago with a 50% off coupon...it is the new Recollections planner they hacked from Erin Condren.
Not only did I give Wayne a 50% off coupon, but the teller at Michaels and I were talking and she had been to my city before, so she let me use a second 50% off coupon :)













I always stop off at the Dollar Tree when we go over the border to the US.
Here are my purchases from there.














Last stop of the evening was to Target.
No more Targets here in Canada, so it is always fun to shop there.
Here are the dollar spot items I picked up.
I love the plaid washi and the Do Not Open washi to cute :)

















I may have gone a bit crazy on baby clothes and items.
How cute is that plaid hat!!!
It will match the plaid bush jacket I bought him when I went with Sharon.























Are you surprised as I am that I didn't purchase any paper!!!
I will share with you Day 2 of my crafty goodies in another post :)

I hope you all have a very creative day :)
Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Great crafty things, and useful ones too. Super cute hat...who could resist buying for grandbabies. I miss buying for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goodies you have there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great haul - can't wait to see part 2 of the haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you had a chance to try the refresher yet? I just ordered it & wondering how it works - it says to be used on the markers as well!@!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my golly you've found some cute stuff. And that hat is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful goodies and adorable baby bits :-) Love !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)