Sunday, August 28, 2016

Last day in Hinckley

On the last day of our Hinckley trip Sharon and I always plan on crafting that whole day.
We did craft, but first had to run into Pine City to do the last of our shopping.
I always go to Pine City Scrapbooking....love that store and they love me.

But when we came back we set up shop at the upstairs lobby table
We actually took over, as me moved the lamp for better lighting :)
Here is our set up....not including the bags we have at our feet ;)












The card folds may look familiar as they are the same layouts we used for the fun fold cards from Crop & Create I shared on past blog posts.
I was planning on colouring some images and making cards with them...but when I saw that Sharon was going to make these, I just couldn't help myself :)
















I brought one of my first 6x6 paper pads and had a chuckle as that is what we used for all of our cards.
It was a seasonal pack which had monthly papers in them.
I just thought this Popsicle paper was so cute.









Oh ya, Sharon's cards are all on the left and mine are the ones on the right :)
One thing about crafting away from home, is you never know what embellishments to take with you.
I have the perfect cupcake sticker for on top of this doily.










As you can see Sharon loves to make Christmas cards.
I think she has all of her Christmas cards made for the next 4 years, you think I'm kidding...I'm not.
So I decided to make a Christmas card as well.












We had card stock scraps and I hate to waste, so we made some 3x3 cards.












Lastly one of my favourite types of folds an easel card.
I am still using those Mary Engelbreit papers.
These ones are leftover papers and some fussy cut pieces from other cards I had made.















I hope you enjoyed virtually joining me on our girls trip :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, considering you spent a good bit of your time shopping, you still managed to get quite a few cards made. They are great! And your friend's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!! You did accomplish a good bit!! Glad you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful grouping of cards, It sounds like a fun time was had by both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all of the cards are so fabulous!! I'm impressed with how many cards you made!! It sounds like such a wonderful time with your friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you both had lots of fun. On your cards I have some of the same paper - umm good ideas (thank you). which scissors do you use for the fussy cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite the crop of fabulous cards. Well crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice bunch of cards you and Sharon have created. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)