Sunday, July 24, 2016

Its my Party

Today is my Birthday !!!!
Look at the yummy cake my daughter Kristy made me.
She gave me a choice of carrot cake with cream cheese icing from the bakery, or her cake with butter cream icing.
It was a hard choice to make as they are both my favourite!!!
But I chose Kristy's :)
This is actually a mini version of Ashley and Tyler's wedding cake, in which Ashley and Kristy made for the wedding.
















We spent the weekend at our cottage.
I was lucky enough to share the weekend with my wonderful family.
Tyler (Ashley's husband) didn't get to come up until Saturday as he had something to attend to.
Every year the owners of the English River Inn, host a little get together to celebrate and here we are in the breakfast room :)
















Oh I can't forget Oscar...he is a bit tuckered out after a day of swimming...but so is Kristy ;)






















Here are my gifts that my family gave me :)
Look at all of those gift cards...I can see some major shopping in my future ;)
















And how cute is this purse!?!
Ashley picked it up for me when her and Tyler went to the States.
Can you tell I love my new pretty purse :)






















I had a great weekend....I even enjoyed re-organizing our beach shed....but I will share that in another post, as Ashley took photos and told me it would make another great blog post, lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful creative weekend.

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. ach, wie schön tracylein....ich freue mich mit dir und hole mir gleich mal einen grossen löffel zum torte schleckern....*lach*
    liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment via Google Translate :
      oh , how beautiful tracylein .... I rejoice with you and get me same time a large spoon for pie schleckern .... * lol *
      Kind regards...
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  2. Now that's the best kind of birthday! A weekend with your family. Your cake looks like a professional did it! And you were definitely spoiled in the gift department! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! Happy shopping with all of those gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday -it looks like you were properly spoiled. Love the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake is gorgeous, The cake decorator at "lets eat cake" couldn't do a better job. it looks so professional. Your family knows you so well, all the gifts are perfect. the best part of a birthday is being with family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy belated birthday!! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend with your family!! The cake looks so yummy!! And what fabulous gifts!! I adore the purse!! Happy birthday again and big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! The cake looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a great weekend celebrating birthdays. That Kristy is a talented young lady- she did an awesome job with your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday, Tracy! Here's to many more spent with family and filled with laughter! Gorgeous purse and have fun shopping! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so cute! Looks like you had a great time - what a super family you have! What a great way to spend time together. Have a great rest of your week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cute! Looks like you had a great time - what a super family you have! What a great way to spend time together. Have a great rest of your week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)