Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fathers Day cards and my weekend at the Cottage

I had a wonderful weekend at our cottage.
We had a full house as all of our daughters came up as well as Tyler, Blake and puppy Oscar. 

But first let me acknowledge today as it is a day dedicated to the fathers in our lives. 
I made a couple of cards. 
The first card was for my husband.
A man who has a rough exterior, but is such a softie to me and our girls.
He has taught our daughters to be punctual, responsible and to value family.

My second card is for my Father in law. 
He taught his son the value of working hard and his love of the outdoors. 
He has also been like a father to me 

Lastly, a Father (to be) card for my son in law. I had planned on making this up at the cottage, then realized to late, that I didn't bring up any cardstock or pattern paper.
I found a scrap of cardstock and used some construction paper from when the kids were young.
 Good thing I bought those Spectrum Noir markers to leave up at the cottage and my stamped images ;)

Now onto my fun filled weekend.
Headed out on the quads quite a few times. 
Even Heather enjoyed a ride or two. 
A rare photo as she never lets me take her picture.
Put the dock in this weekend. 
Everyone enjoyed a swim (except for me. It's still to cold). 
Oscar loved the water. 

Enjoyed s'mores around the fire. 

I completed a book. 

 And enjoyed a stunning sunset. 

I hope you all had a wonderful creative weekend. :)

Tracy :) 

6 comments:

  1. The cards are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! It looks like it was a wonderful weekend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards!! Looks like you had a great weekend with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend enjoyed by all! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely father's day cards, what a nice weekend with family. Love the sunset picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Tracy, and looks like it was a fantastic weekend for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photo's that sunset is gorgeous! Wonderful cards too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)