This one was an easy one to tackle :)
Mostly because I don't have a ton of scrapbooking page kits (I do have my fair share) but not a ton.
I don't belong to any type of scrapbooking kit club, I purchased most of these from when the Crop & Create event came to our city.
I think I bought every one they sold over the last 3 years, lol.
My kits were all in a few tote bags, so they were more or less all together.
And being as they are kits, they are all contained in bags already, so no tedious organizing :)
I put them in a bit of order, such as:
Paper kits I put together,
mini album kits,
and lastly….Pocket Page kits.
which I found odd that I purchased these, and I don't even do pocket pages, lol.
My Tips on Defunkifying:
1. Remove or Gather- Collect all of your page kits and put them all in the same area.
2. Clean- wipe down the area where you plan to store your kits.
3. Sort- Put all like items together…in this case, they are already contained in their own bags…so easy :)
4. Purge- I know…bite my tongue. I didn't purge any of my kits as they are all projects I am planning on completing..one day ;)
5. Organize- Put away in a place that works for you :)
Now I better get to work putting these Kits together….Crop & Create will be here in October ;)
I put together a video in more detail on Defunkifying my Scrapbooking Kits
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, click the link and maybe leave me a comment and a thumbs up :) "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope you are all have a wonderful and creative weekend :)
We actually have beautiful weather here and I got to go out for a nice walk….the snow is almost gone…if this weather keeps up, it should be all gone in a couple of weeks :)