Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Wayne :)

Just a quick post to wish my big guy...my loveable honey Wayne, a Happy 52nd Birthday :)
We have planned a week of fun adventures...just the two of us.
We even enjoyed dessert after supper :)






















This is the quickest card I think I have ever made.
I had this image my friend Su had gifted to me on a tag.
I had to cut it down to fit the card and used black cardstock for the background.
Wayne loved the sentiment "A Perfect Gentleman" ;)






















I hope you all have a very creative day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Wayne! Hope you two have a wonderful week of celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Wayne, great card and a great week of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Wayne!! Have a great week of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Wayne! Hope you two have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great card. Happy Birthday Wayne - enjoy your birthday week celebrations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Wayne!! I hope he has a fabulous celebration!! I love the card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a terrific guy. Hope you are enjoying your week of adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)