Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tracy's Quick Tip....storing full sheets of Stamps


I love stamps....yes I do :)
I ordered online (shocker I know!!) some Unity stamps.
They came in these full sheets.












The only problem I could see with having the stamps come in these full sheets, is how to store them once I took them off.
So I thought, hey I can store these the same way I store my smaller cling stamps but on a bigger scale :)
I grabbed some thin acetate (as I have large sheets of them on hand ;) ) then clung the full sheet of stamps on the acetate.
Soooo no matter which stamp I take off, the rest of the stamps will be clung to the acetate :)

Here is a quick video I made showing exactly how I did this :)

I have been one busy lady lately....I will share with you soon what I have been doing :)

Hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Great tip, Tracy, and looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Tracey. Hope you've been able to create too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Can't wait to hear/see what you've been busy doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tip!! I just store the stamps in a drawer and they're hard to find when I need them. I love your idea!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tip, and a good reminder that I never finished organizing all my cling stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for subscribing to my you-tube channel and I am finally visiting your blog. You have done a nice job and I love the idea of the defunkafiying (Spelling:)) your house. Spring cleaning is always trending this time of year! tfs Lisa 1happyplacecreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, courtesy of Jonellespapertreasures. I am looking to do a kitchen re do so am very interested in your process. Also wondering what type of plastic bag you used to store those stamps?

    Thanks
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag I used for these particular stamps...the stamps were already in the bag.
      I checked out your blog, but the name on the blog is Nancy....is this your blog?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply on the bag used. No, I do not have a blog! Have a great day.

      Shirl

      Delete
  8. Great idea and love the look of those stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)