Saturday, October 3, 2015

Keeping warm…My day in photos…Cottage edition

It was Long John weather today.
Actually my aunt dared me to post this picture. 
I know she was hoping for a the Long Johns with the butt flap.
But my long underwear is stylin'. Lol.
Enjoyed a few very short walks today. 
We had lots of year end chores to attend to. 
But that didn't stop us from going for a nice long quad ride. 

A very chilly quad ride. 
Enjoyed our last sauna. 

So nice to warm up after our ride. 

I hope you had a creative day. 

Tracy :) 

6 comments:

  1. Chilly here, too! Vwith some white stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cold and rainy in SWO, stayed home this weekend from our cottage, Thanksgiving is supposed to be a warmer weekend and we will start packing up for the winter too. Nice you had time for fun and a sauna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so cold today !! Snap

    Bet the lake and trails were beautiful with the leaves changing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very stylish set of long johns, Tracy! Glad it was at least sunny for you as you all wrapped up chores at the cottage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's starting to get chilly here too. We almost made our first fire yesterday, but decided against it since it's supposed to be 80 degrees today! Love the longjohns. They look just like regular leggings and a top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to enjoy the last few weekends :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)