Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Crop & Create Make N Takes

I have been jet setting around (not really ;)) and have been so busy, that I have had this post in my drafts for a while now…thought I had better get this on my blog, before the next event, teehee.

Crop & Create make and takes are always so awesome!!

Look at this adorable owl pendent we made..is this so flippin' adorable!!
I am actually wearing it today :)
I was a bit bothered that the pattern on his belly wasn't centre…but Catherine told me to let it go….hard as it is, I think I can :)






















Here is Catherine  and I at the photo wall :)
This lady puts on a great and memorial event every year, and my friends and I are so thankful that she does :)






















We had a wonderful demo of the Heidi Swapp Mink machine.
I remember foiling with tacky glue and foil sheets…..lets just say, this is way easier and neater to work with ;)






















And who did this demo?
None other than Vicki Boutin :)
I have to say this lady is hilarious and has so many fun stories…much to her families dismay I am sure, lol.






















As most of you know, I love the Angiegirl images.
this one is a new one, and we were able to colour her in with water colour crayons.
I have never worked with watercolour crayons before….I may stick to my watercolour pencils.






















One of my favourite stamp designers/artists is Angie Blom as she is the lady that designs the ANGIEgirls.
My friend wanted to see my art journal (which I have been neglecting this summer) so I snuck out to show Angie…I felt like a kid showing their teacher their work, teehee.
Plus Angie kept me up to date with the kits coming out…enabler ;)
Don't I look tall in this picture, I must have been on my tip toes, teehee.






















How cute is this card?!!
The stems of the flowers are made with colour stir sticks…so fun.






















This card was taught by Virginia Nebel.
Thank you Virginia for letting me sneak into your class at the end of it to nab your last class kit..I didn't want to miss out on your wonderful kit :)






















Another fun and bright card :)
I love that you can showcase a word with that heart die :)
I know my friend Lynne purchased the sticky word tape….so I may need to borrow some of that ;)






















The wonderful Kimber McGray taught this card make and take :)
This is the first year that I was able to meet Kimber.
Sweet lady…even though she was up later than she likes to due to her flight mishap :)






















I would like to give a big Thank You to all of these ladies.
Without them this event just wouldn't be the same….they are all so friendly and love to chat just as much as I do.
I actually think I did more visiting than I did creating this year….but its all good, especially when we only get to see them once a year :)


I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time, Tracy, looks like lots of fun make and takes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes and takes, looks like you had a fabulous time and great to have faces for the names I see occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, fun time! I love that heart card and yes, the off center owl tummy would bother me too :) I know how much you love this event every year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to see you Tracy and I'm so glad you enjoye the weekend as much as we did! Can't wait to do it again in 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming and visiting my blog Catherine….2016 can't come soon enough ;)

      Delete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)