Friday, July 10, 2015

This is still healthy…Right?!?

There is nothing like eating some cool watermelon on a warm summers day.






















It is a warm one here today….33c/90f.
I know watermelon is a healthy snack…but is it still with this much fruit dip on it….this much with every bite, lol
We are heading to the cottage soon and I hear tomorrow is suppose to be a hot one.
So I may even take a dip in the lake…or laze around on my air mattress.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I will post my "Day in Photos" on tomorrows post :)

Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your weekend at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's still healthy ;) I know it has to be hot if YOU'RE going to get in the water, lol! We've had tons of rain down here and record breaking lows! But supposed to be back up in the 90s today. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend at the lake!! I hope it's not too hot so you can enjoy!! The watermelon (and dip!!) looks yummy!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Course it's healthy - look at all that fruit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)