Tuesday, July 28, 2015

More wedding prep.

More wedding preparations :)
I was at Ashleys most of the day and evening yesterday working on wedding preparations.
I totally completed the all of the bridal bouquets :)
I also did quality control on all of the wooden centrepieces.
I had completed the centrepieces quite a while ago, but I wanted to check them over to make sure everything was 100%
Then when Ashley came home from work, we worked on adding the moss, greenery and they flowers to the centrepieces.
We just added one of the table numbers we had made earlier to see the length of stick we needed.
Not sure why we picked table number 11 though, teehee.

I hope you all had a very creative Day…..tomorrow I am hoping to work on the Guest book

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. The centerpieces look so pretty, Tracy, sounds like things are moving right along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look incredible!! You did such a fabulous job!! Her wedding will be so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley's big day is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is getting SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The center pieces are great, and as Becky said it's getting exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They looks amazing ! And "legs 11" Bingo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)