Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More Wedding Prep.

Still working on wedding projects.
I have a feeling we will be working on project up until the day of the wedding.






















The bad thing is…we keep adding more to our lists, lol.























Luna doesn't look to impressed here does she.
She is watching me work out, lol.
I thought she looked so cute, I just had to snap a photo :)























How can you tell Ashley was home today…her socks were left on the floor, lol.

I have been so busy that I haven't been on the internet hardly at all.
I didn't turn on my computer today until after supper today…crazy I tell ya.
I try to visit you all every day, but am a bit behind..hoping to catch up soon.

I hope you all had a very Creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. what a busy time for you, no wonder you don't have computer time. Sweet picture of Luna and I am right there with Ashley about the sock thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will get everything done in time, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preparing for a wedding are busy days! Everything will get done! Just don't stress out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna is so absolutely adorable!! Have fun with the wedding prep!! I love the jar!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, cookies? :) I know you are busy, but I'm sure you're loving every second of it! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now what have you got up your sleeve with those jars. Looking forward to seeing everything once the wedding is over.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)