Friday, July 24, 2015

Its my Birthday !!!

Today is my Birthday!!! 
It was an average day..besides all of the birthday greetings I received today.

Oh yes, and Hearher and Kristy taking me out for lunch...which was a donut...don't judge, my birthday, my choice, lol. 

I was so happy to hear that all my girls were able to come to camp this weekend. 

But was surprised to see these 2 balloons attached to the gate. 
I couldn't figure out how they got there. I knew they were from Ashley's bachelorette party. But Ashley, Heather Kristy and Blake weren't coming until a bit later. 

As we got closer to the camp... I knew it was them that had decorated, but Ashley's jeep was no where to be seen. 

But then they all snuck out from behind the trailer and yelled "Happy Birthday Mom" 
Yes, I almost cried. 

Here are my beautiful daughters :) 


Then Wayne and my girls showered me with gifts. 


They gave me pink walking capris....so I can be seen from a distance hiking here at camp. Gardening tools and gloves, Fitbit bands and a cute new mug. 


Lastly we invited our camping neighbours over for some cake. 

I got too excited and cut the cake before taking a picture, lol. 

I hope you all had a very creative day :)

Tracy :) 

14 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you had a awesome day! That cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Birthday, it looks like you were very spoiled. Great pictures and I would have forgot to take a picture of the cake before it was cut too. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise from your girls, Tracy! Looks like it was a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a perfect day for you!! I'm laughing that you cut the cake before you took a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww..... How sweet! My kind of birthday too! Spent with family! Awesome presents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy birthday!! It sounds like a perfect day of celebration!! The cake looks delish!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! So sweet of your girls to surprise you. Sign of a good mom! Looks like the weather was nice for you too. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Tracy! Glad you had an Awesome day! Your cake looks very yummy!!!! Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday Tracy....wow what an awesome cake. Such a nice photo of you and your girls. hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! Been following you and the wedding plans, doing a lot of wedding things yourself really cements the memories even more. It is an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Tracy!! Looks like it was very special :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Birthday wishes to you too - my I missed so much - sorry! Glad you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)