Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sweet Tooth

I love honey, who am I kidding, I love anything sweet.
I always have.
I used to take 2 honey sandwiches to school everyday since I was in grade one.
Not only did I eat 2 honey sandwiches for lunch, I also had 2 pieces of toast with honey every morning…and I was a small skinny girl…hard to believe with all that bread and honey, teehee.
Yup I love honey.






















Not only do I love honey, I also love blueberries.
I love them on my oatmeal in the morning, I love them in pies and  I also love blueberry cheese cake.
Good thing I enjoy picking them as well, so I am well stocked up :)

So when I saw this blueberry honey at the bulk food store, I just had to give it try.
I LOVE this.
It is so yummy….a perfect combination for someone like me with a sweet tooth :)

Happy Dance Time:
I think I have mentioned that I am trying to be healthier (hard to believe from the sugary post above, teehee)
I am happy to say that I have lost 20 lbs and I have reached my goal weight!!!!
Well I guess I should say my first goal weight as I have set another one, since I have achieved this one :)
I would like to lose another 5 lbs…but we will see.

I hope you all had a wonderful creative day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Mmm, blueberry honey sounds delicious! Congrats on getting to your *first* goal weight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss! We get supplied with honey that has bee hives on her ranch! So lucky are we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's on your reaching your weight goal, the blueberry honey sounds yummy. I try to buy local unpasturized honey as it works better for those with allergies. Fortunately we have a local small business that has honey and undoctored beef patties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you on reaching you goal! It's all that walking you have been doing - go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching your first goal!! That's awesome!! I love honey, too (not as much as you!!) and the blueberry honey looks so delish!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news about reaching your first goal, Tracy! I've been putting blueberries in my cereal too and blueberry honey sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You lost 20 lbs? That’s quite an accomplishment! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blueberry Honey...Yum! Congratulations on reaching your goal wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blueberry Honey...Yum! Congratulations on reaching your goal wait.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)