Sunday, July 19, 2015

I love Coke, but does Coke Love me?

You all know I love a nice cold can of Coca-Cola :)
I could drink a can of Coke every day, and I used to.
But I don't anymore…I have limited myself to a couple of cans on the weekend.
One on Friday or Saturday and then one on our drive home from the cottage.
I haven't have one this weekend…yet.






















I love it.
But I don't think Coke loves me :(
Ever since this promotion of putting names on the cans and bottles of Coke products, I have yet to find my name.
I didn't think Tracy was an odd name, I thought it was pretty common.
I mean, I know a lot of Tracy's…even if they spell their name differently than I do.
But I haven't even seen any other spellings of Tracy on the cans or bottles.
I have even seen names I have never heard of before…but not one Tracy :(
I guess my name really is unique then ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative and wonderful weekend :(

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. I used to be a Diet Coke addict but I finally conquered my addiction. I wouldn't think Tracy would be a hard name to find!! I haven't seen a Lisa either, but then, I haven't really looked...don't want to relapse!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Now you will have as all having a look out for one with Tracy on :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never find my name on the coke bottles either! Every time we go to the store we look and still can't find it. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Leann : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to start looking at names now, if Tracy is so illusive now I'm wondering what names they picked to use. It was too humid to be too creative here in SWO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, well I don't drink pop, but now I'm on a mission to find your name!.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)