Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Girls night out.

Tonight a couple of friends and I celebrated my BDay :)
Whenever it is one of our birthday's we go out to dinner and a movie…..Birthday Girls choice.
I have been doing very well with my healthy eating, so tonight it was Chinese Food..yum.
Then we went to the movie Trainwreck.























It was pretty funny.
Raunchy for some, but I thought it was pretty funny :)
I enjoyed a nice evening out and the day was spent with Karen shoe shopping.
I was so happy that I found a really nice pair of shoes to wear with my dress for the wedding :)

I hope you had a creative day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay for more birthday celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to celebrate your birthday with a girls night out!! Yay you were able to find shoes to wear to the wedding!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great idea you gals have of dinner and a movie for your birthdays. Woohoo for finding the perfect shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that!! Hope your shoes are comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great meal out and enjoyed the movie! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!!! So glad you had a fun time with friends and got some shoe shopping in too. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)