Thursday, July 23, 2015

Dress Alterations Complete

I have been busy making alterations to my dress for the wedding.






















Alterations as in resizing it at least 2 sizes smaller.
I found this pretty dress to wear to my daughter, Ashley's wedding.
It didn't come in my size, so with the help of my SIL Darlene, we worked our magic and altered it to fit me perfectly :)
So happy that it is complete…now to look for shoes.

Yesterday was Ashley's birthday, today is my Father in Law's birthday and tomorrow my birthday.
Lots of cake eating this week ;)
Because I have been so busy these last few weeks, it wasn't until we were practically heading out the door to my FIL's house that I remembered I didn't make him a card.
So I went in my stash and picked out a card that had a more masculine feel to it.
I really need to make some generic and masculine cards when I have time.


















The last few day's I haven't even tuned on my laptop until after 9:00pm…I think next week I need a computer day, just to catch up on emails, blogs and Facebook, lol.

I hope you all had a very Creative day today :)

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in your dress, Tracy, awesome you were able to take it in yourself! Have a wonderful birthday and weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to alter the dress you wanted since it didn't come in your size!! The card is beautiful!! Happy, happy birthday!! I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you and your card is lovely.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that you could alter the perfect dress looking forward to seeing it. Super sweet card, I also need to have more masculine cards on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the colour of the dress - can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)