Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bridal Shower card and some Canada Fun

Here is the card I made for Ashley for her Bridal Shower.
I love this stamp, but this is the first time I have ever used it.
I coloured the image with my Copic markers.
A simple card, but I like the feminine look to it.

















Canada Day Evening, I was lucky enough to enjoy some fireworks from the comfort of my living room.
Some neighbour, a couple blocks over, had a wonderful fireworks display going on :)
It was awesome!!!!
Thank you unknown neighbour ;)






















As Wayne and I were enjoying the fireworks show.
Heather, Kristy, Blake were over at Ashley's and Tyler's enjoying a fire in her new fire pit :)
I am sure a few toasted marshmallows were consumed :)






















Onto My Day:
I worked in my a couple of my flower beds today…that was until the rain and thunder brought me inside.
Almost all of my plants I had planted last year, didn't make it this year :(
My Hosta plants are so small, they could have easily been missed if I didn't mark them.
I located them to a different flower bed hoping that the change in sunlight will perk them up.
I took everything else out of the beds (as most everything were weeds) and will go to the Garden Center to see what will work better in my flower beds.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that stamp!! We enjoy the neighbors fireworks too, lol! That fire pit looks nice and toasty! I'm freezing right now! Thanks for the pic :) I did have a creative afternoon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your hostas are okay - the saying goes "The first year they sleep, the second year they creep, the third year they leap". It's true for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wau, liebe tracy....deine karte schaut ja toll aus....die anderen feurigen eindrücke aber auch....wunderbar...
    sonnige grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment translated :) way love , Tracy .... your map looks so great .... but from the other fiery impressions also .... wonderful ...
      sunny greetings
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the feminine look. Great looking fire pit Looking forward to seeing your gardens when they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and the pretty papers!! The dress is stunning!! I have that stamp too and have never used it - you have inspired me!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Tracy! Sounds like some nice nighttime festivities for your and your family! Mmm, toasted marshmallows... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - love that stamp. Belated Happy Canada Day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)