Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Peek into Ashley's Bachelorette Party.

Ashley had her bachelorette party yesterday :)
Her maid of honour was a great party planner.
Of course I wasn't there, but I nabbed some photos from my girls :)






















Here is the cake that they had…pretty cute eh?
It tasted good, as I got to try some as they had leftovers, yum.






















Lia make these cute glasses for the girls.
There were lots of activities.
They went on a scavenger hunt to all of the places of meaning to Ashley and Tyler.
















They went to Lia's mom's house and enjoyed the day in her pool…love the decorating Lia :)






















Then back to Ashleys house for dinner, drinks, games and a fire.






















Now doesn't that look like a great evening…..wish I was there.

I hope you all had a creative Day :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though she had a fabulous time. Wonderful party. Not long now, before the big day! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the girls had a great evening and cute cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cake, and those glasses are adorable. Looks like it was a successful party. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a fun party!! That cake is awesome!! Yum!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding bachelor party!! That cake is really creative. I also hosted a funky bachelor party for my best friend. But instead of home I preferred reserving the party city locations NY. It was truly an adorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a stunning bachelorette trip!! It looks like so much fun. I will also attend one party at one of best bachelorette party nyc venues next month. I am really excited to be there in NYC as I never attended any party there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Amazing blog which is giving a fantastic knowledge. It is help us. please post more related blogs.
    Visit :- bachelor party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice content in this blog to get knowledge about that type of field.Please post more related to it.
    Visit :- lesbien show

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)