Thursday, July 30, 2015

A new puppy :)

Look at this cutie.

















No WE didn't get a puppy…but my daughter Ashley and her fiancé Tyler did.
They named him Oscar.
This little guy is such a little bitter….he loves to bite, especially my skin.
I am sure Ashley will nip that in the bud though.
Yes Ashley still has her adorable Sebastian whom she loves sooooo much.





















Onto My Day:
I spent a lot of the day on the phone.
My friend Lynne came in for a visit.
I cut all of the pages for the guest book for Ashley and Tyler's wedding.
I was going to bind it with my bind it all, but I don't think that my binding coils are going to be large enough.
She is going to put Intax photos in there so I need about 2" coils.
Also my bigger coils are all in black….I need white.
So I went to 2 copy/binding stores, but they either didn't have the bigger size or the correct colour.
I did try our local book binding store, but the close at 1:00….who closes at 1.00 in the afternoon???? They do, lol.
So I will check back tomorrow and see if they can help me out.

I hope you all had a very creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Super cute puppy and a cute name but he doesn't hold a candle to Sebastian, he is one handsome cat. Well that is a bummer about the coils, 1 p.m. on the Thursday? that is crazy. good luck on your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liebe tracy, das ist ja eine süsse puppy....nun passe schön auf alle hausschuhe auf, denn damit spielt es sich so schön....*lach*
    ....liebe grüsse zum wochenende...
    ruth..chen;-))
    ...war leider krank...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppy:)
    Lovely photos.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, congrats on the new addition to your family! I'm sure no matter what you'll get the guest book sorted out, Tracy! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness he is adorable, And what does Sebastian think of the new addition? Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable! All of our puppies did the biting thing while they were teething, then they outgrew it once their second set of teeth came in :) No kidding, who closes at 1? That's where I want to work! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oscar is so adorable!! So is Sebastian!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is Oscar!! I hope you post pics of the guest book...my daughter has just asked me to do one for her wedding next year. I have no idea where to start at the moment. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)