Sunday, March 8, 2015

The last of the good stash.

My last one.
I have been saving/hoarding these for so long.
But I had a craving for chocolate, so I thought I would eat half and then save the rest for another day.






















Spent most of my day watching Heather play "The Last of Us"
I am blown away with the graphics in this game…it is like watching a movie.
I am so invested in the story line, that Heather isn't allowed to play it unless I can watch, lol.

As you can see Luna loves this game as well.
When the character is in the old buildings there is dust particles floating around and Luna tries to paw at them,
When the character is outside there are butterflies or fireflies fluttering about and Luna tries to catch them.
It is really cute, until a zombie is running towards us and Heather can't see to shoot them, lol.




















Oh ya, and about that chocolate chunk of goodness….I ate the whole thing, teehee
I need another trip to the States for some more ;)






















Off to watch the Walking Dead….a day full of zombies, a perfect day for me ;)

Hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day to me well except for the Zombies. Relaxing and chocolate go together. Finally this week's cards are done, I should start the next round and have my weekend free. Luna looks like she is having a good time, Spook doesn't bother with the TV much but likes the bubbles on one of the games but it only lasts seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad way to spend your Sunday, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna looks so cute watching the game!! How fun she tries to play along ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny that Luna tries to catch the dust and fireflies! Such a sweetie :) I knee you were going to eat that whole bear claw, who were you kidding? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly kitty! Sounds like a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL on the chocolate. You might like Walnut Whips - we can get them in the Bulk Barns and Walmart has an international isle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)