Sunday, March 15, 2015

All about Tink Pocket Letter

Here is my second Pocket Letter.
This one started because I was given these pretty butterflies in a gift bag from Scrap for heart.
Because they were a peachy/orange colour that is where I started from.






















Once I had a few of the backing papers on, I thought that I would make it in a Tinkerbell theme.
I have a friend who loves Tinkerbell.
She has no idea that I am sending this to her though ;)






















I had a few fairy stamps, but no Tinkerbell stamps.
So I printed some images off of the internet and adhered them to the backing paper.
I know printing images off of the computer isn't the most creative….but hey, it worked for what I needed.
I did stamp "Tink" to this card ;)






















I used a background stamp to add some colour and interest to the backs of the cards.
After the recipient takes out the goodies…if they plan on keeping them in the page protectors, I thought this may look a bit nicer than a blank page.






















Here again are the cards, out of the page protectors.
I hope she likes them :)






















Onto My Day:
Ashley invited me to go and pick out some flowers for her bridal bouquets and for the centre pieces.
I am making the centre pieces for the tables, so we went and picked up the supplies for those as well.
Now I just have to wait for the snow to melt so I can get into my work shed to cut some wood :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Sunday while I enjoy the Walking Dead  :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. I love Tink!! These are all fabulous!! Love them!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tink theme is cute, Tracy, I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tink theme is a sweet idea. Your friend will love them. I like your idea of finishing the backs too. I must read up more on these before I work on one. I will message you my e-mail addy on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pockets with Tinkerbell. Your friend will be thrilled to receive this. When is Ashley's big day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly is a fun card Traci and who doesn't like Tink! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! And I love that plans are being made - I want to see loads of photo's when the time comes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet I know who this is going to and she will love it!!! Love the Tinker bell theme :) I can't wait to see the center pieces too, eventually, after the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pocket letter! No doubt your friend will love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pocket letters! I am big fan of pixies!!! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with Tinkerbell! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)