Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fauxbonichi Flip for January 2015

It is time to share my Fauxbonichi pages for the month of January :)

















So here is the video I made….hope you enjoy :)
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel for the full screen, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

Onto My Day:
Today was a busy day.
For starters I had to be in 2 places at the same time…I know I'm flexible, but this was impossible.
I made plans to go with Ashley for her dress fitting, plus I had to drive Kristy to work at that time.
Luckily Heather didn't have to work today, so Heather drove Kristy and Ashley came to pick me up.

Kristy only worked till 3:00, then we were going to the movies at 3:15.
Good thing we can get anywhere in this town in 15 minutes or less ;)
Because we were rushed to get into the show…we love to watch the previews…I totally forgot to take our photo in front of the movie sign.
When I told Kristy this, she didn't seem to disappointed ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing how this is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will watch your video later! Don't you hate when you overbook yourself? Hope you enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working right now, so I'm going to have to watch the video tonight :) I always go for the previews!! I feel like it's a part of the movie AND I paid for it,! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous video, love the flip through. What movie did you go see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book is looking amazing!! I hope you enjoyed the movie!! And I love the previews, too...I feel cheated if I miss them ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. so love the previews! they are sometimes the best part! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok,Ok,Ok,... you persuaded me ;)
    I Need to start one of my own... Pity 2015 is already begun and it is way to long to wait until 2016, So I will start on March first. Before then I will make myself an book with enough pages for one month, If I enjoy it as much as I think I will I can get myself a bigger one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome January pages. great decorations and perfect writing. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)