Friday, December 5, 2014

Let the Adventure Begin…again

The title for this post should probably read "Let the Shopping Begin" lol.
We are on our December Family Get away :)

Our first step was of course to Cabela's…..Wayne's favourite store.
Don't judge me on my quantity of Bear Claws…these have to last me a while :)
I was surprised to see that the Cabela's in Winnipeg didn't carry them…she didn't even know what they were.
Also some yummy warm candied Cashews and Peacans :)

















Now onto what you are really here to see…my creative goodies ;)
After Cabela's we stopped off at Blicks art.
I was excited to pick up some more of these inks/markers.
I wanted to get a dark and light shade of each colour.
I have to say, I am so happy that I take photos of all of my supplies as I purchase them.
The reason….it is so easy to keep track of what I have.
When I took photos of my last Pitt pen haul, for my blog post, I turned the markers so I could see the names of the colours.
This way I was guaranteed not to purchase the same colours, and the photos are on my phone, so right at my fingertips :)

















We also stopped off at a Tuesday Morning.
We went to 2 of them today and here is what I found at the first one.
I love these red buckets for Christmas decor that Ashley showed me, as she knew I would love them.
I picked up these cool napkins for some creative fun ;)
2 Stencils, some neat book covers and this number stamp set.
I also bought 2 of these clear containers. I am planning on putting them in my drawers in my craft room for storing smaller embellishments.
See, I'm at least thinking of organizing my craft room ;)

















I did more creative shopping, but I will share that in tomorrows post…..just in case I don't find anything tomorrow ;)

When Heather and Kristy asked if we could go to Winnipeg to see Lights in concert, I had told them we could go, but we wouldn't be going on our December Family Trip.
They were fine with it…but Ashley wasn't, lol.
Ashley wanted to go and felt ripped off as she didn't have a vote.
She said this would've been her last family trip as she is getting married this summer, and then start her own family.
Wayne being the hard ass that he tries to be, had asked me if Ashley really wanted to go on a Family  trip, we could.
I wasn't upset about him over-riding me, teehee.

I hope you all had a very Creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip with your family, Tracy, and safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!! I see lots of awesome goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome haul of goodies!! Have a fun, safe trip!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any excuse to go shopping - I love that you share these trips - maybe I should do more! LOL! Fabulous haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure wish the shopping bug would bite my hubby. He avoids taking me to any crafty store. Your Wayne is a true keeper and you are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the goodies from Tuesday Morning!! Where were the napkins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you use your pictures to keep track of your supplies. I do the same with certain recipes I've posted on my blog!

    That is super sweet about Wayne taking another trip for Ashley. Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)