Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Zombie Love 2

Here are the next two Zombie layouts that I made with the kit I put together.
I was able to embellish these pages a bit more as the photos were a bit more smaller.
The Cemetery Scene











These papers are just so much fun :)
I was also able to embellish a bit more, as the background papers were just that, background papers.
There wasn't an element on the paper that I had to work around.





















I am not a sticker user.
I love stickers, believe me, as I have a ton of them ;) But I never seem to use them.
I am trying to use them a bit more, and this dimensional sticker is awesome!!!
So many layers on this sticker and there is even a real chain hanging from the gate holding up the "No Trespassing" sign.
This sticker had a pumpkin on the bottom left, but I took it off and added a "Do not feed the zombie's" dimensional sticker in its place.






















I love this photo of Heather and Kristy :)
Kristy is being silly, but if you look at Heather's zombie face, she looks like she is ready for some Brains, lol.
Heather could so easily be in a zombie movie.

















The cemetery scene at the bottom left was actually the backing to the sticker sheet from the previous page.
I wanted to use it on this page and had a dimensional zombie sticker to add to the scene :)
Here are the two pages side by side :)
I really had fun putting this one together.
I made a video on this layout. If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"


Onto My Day:
I am trying to make a sewing/wrapping/office area behind my water heater and furnace.
But I think I am trying to put too much in this tiny area.
I know I should be working on my scrapbooking/craft room…but I can't stay on task with that room, lol.

I hope you all had a very Creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Tracy!
    It was really great to hear from you...thanks for stopping by!
    I'm not sure what to say about these pages you've created! I actually want to say YUCK!! But I mean it in the nicest way! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha...your daughters are born actresses! Great Zombie layouts.
    I read back and saw the other posts too.

    Sorry i have been absent from blogging lately. We sold our house and bought another so i have been a bit swamped. But back to reality now as I do not have to start packing for a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layouts, I'm not into Zombies, not even fond of gory movies even watching Stalker last night made me jump many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, Tracy, and those photos of the girls are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That is so awesome As my 3 year old grandson would say SPOOOOOOKY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout too!! Can't believe you came across these papers, they were too perfect!! Maybe if you get the area behind the water heater set up it will motivate you for the craft room??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great double! I love the photos and those stickers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Photos are something! I bet they had fun staging this for the picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)