Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sisters

I enjoyed an evening out with my little (and only) sister Julia :)






















We went to see Annabelle.
 My sister has always been scared of dolls and clowns.
I teased her about us going to see this movie and thought she was just playing along when she said she would go.
She said she would bring her big girl panties and I told her I hope that they are water proof, teehee.
Turns out, the movie wasn't scary at all.
It may be because the girl beside me had to check her phone every 15 minutes or maybe because the guy behind me kept pushing on my seat.
What was more scary was that a man got stabbed outside of the theatre a week or so ago….but they had police there tonight, so all was good.
I really like that photo of my sister and I.
Usually if we have our photo taken, it looks more like this ;)

I found this photo on the web and every time I look at it, I can't help but laugh.
This would be us to a "T". lol
The looks on these girl's faces are priceless.























I was suppose to start getting ready my supplies I need to take to the big crop this weekend, but I some how, didn't pack a thing.
I am such a procrastinator :)

Hope you all had a very Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. This post is too funny, Tracy. Especially the quote photo :)
    Although scary about the man getting stabbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is so nice. I always wanted a sister. No luck. That movie looks scary as heck though, at least the poster does. Dolls give me major heebie jeebies. I didn't even buy my daughter dolls when she was little and if she got them as gifts they got donated. Shudder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure one of my sister's wouldn't go see that movie. She has a thing about clowns also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo, I've seen it on Facebook and guess which sister I am?? ;) Lol! Glad you had a fun night with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are too cute, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad for you that it wasn't scary, people should have to leave their phones at the door that is so rude and the guy behind you, another rude person. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewh, I can't even watch the commercial for that movie! And I HATE that guy behind you that's so rude they push seats. Now get packing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got to visit with your sister. Mine comes to visit next week! You wouldn't find me near that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute story behind those pixes.... you both look awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the post, great photos and all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)