Friday, October 10, 2014

Pumpkin Bears for Friday Night Scrapbooking

I finally put this image on a card :)
I figured with Halloween fast approaching I should make a card with it :)
It is a simple card…or at least it felt simple to make as I had already coloured the image.
Isn't this such a cute image?
I coloured it up with Sharon's coloured pencils as I coloured this when we were on our crafty shopping trip, in which I didn't bring my coloured pencils with me.
I had my Copics, but Sharon wanted to learn how to colour with pencils :)
I love to be an enabler ;)
















The pumpkin embellishments I made with punches and card stock.
I used an oval and a circle punch.
Punched 3 of each shape, then inked the edges of all the punched pieces.
I then placed two under the centre one…easy peasy :)
I then cut some green pattern paper free hand.
Added a piece of wire I twirled around a needle and then added a highlight with a white paint pen.

Lastly I added some clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.
I was so excited to have found a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen when we were on our trip.
But was very disappointed when I tried it on a scrap piece of card stock and it came out gold…but the more I worked it, it then came out clear.
Just a tip: don't use it on your finished project until you have tested it out.

















Here is the inside of the card.
I like this pumpkin background paper. I really like the sparkle on the pumpkin stems :)






















I hope you all had a very Creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Love your coloring and I love your background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Tracy, love how you made the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image you know how fond I am of Housemouse and friends fabulous job on. The colouring. And the punched pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and the pumpkins look awesome. I love my Wink of Stella, maybe try shaking it before using :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love those pumpkins! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pumpkins!! I have an image I colored weeks ago and it's just sitting on my desk unused. I need to get to work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)