Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Quick Zombie Love Layout

Just a quick (yah, right) post as I need to get my beauty sleep ;)

As you know I have been at the Crop & Create event all day.
It started at 8:00am and ended at midnight.
I of course had a blast.
I thought I would share my first layout of the day.
A very simple layout…but I wanted the main focus to be this awesome photo of my daughter Heather that oldest daughter Ashley took…this photo was taken quite a few years ago






















I was excited to meet a new blog friend today.
I was on her blog and left a comment about a kit she was working from as she picked it up from last years Crop & Create event.
I had picked up the same one.
But because she had mentioned that this kit was from the event, I assumed she was from Canada.
To my surprise, I find out through our messages back and forth, that she is actually from my town!!!
How cool is that :)

I had noticed her at when I went into the store area of the event.
Funny as she said she was looking for me, but didn't think she would have recognized me, as she was looking for someone taller.
I had a good chuckle out of that, I must look taller on my blog…I like that ;)
We chatted quite a few times and during one of these conversations we got to talking about how we both would like to try mixed media.
So what do I suggest…..we should make a challenge to each other :)
More details on that in another post though :)

As it turned out, I met another local blogger and we exchanged blogs.
Plus I also met someone that ran the same marathon I was in.
I also chatted with a lady, who she came to realize I was at her house for a crop years ago.

But honestly, I really do more than just visit at these events ;)
Actually I got 6 layouts done.
And if you know me, that is probably a record :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Day…I did.

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day, Tracy! 6 layouts is a lot and how fun you got to make some more crafty friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to meet some new crafty friends! Awesome that you completed 6 layouts too. Sounds like a great day, all in all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds like a fabulous day. Nice to meet crafty friends from you town. I would love to have someone to talk crafts with and learn new techniques. Great layout BTW. I went shopping for markers to add to my collection. 4 cards done yesterday and finished the insides this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day! Glad you met a new friend! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO! Love that photo and so nice to meet new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh love how the layout turned out with the new zombie papers!! So nice you got to chat with so many people!! How did the packing with out for you?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)