Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crop & Create Photos

Wow, I have to say that I had a blast at the Crop & Create scrapbooking event!!!!!
It was a bit difficult to get all my scrapbooking friends together for a photo, as many of them were either taking classes, out getting coffee OR shopping at the awesome in house vender from Winnipeg, The Scrapbook Cottage.
Finally I said to the ladies, we need to take some photos now before my hair goes flat, lol.
This was our group photo from yesterday :)
I was a bit bummed as most of my photos were pretty blurry :(
I take all of my photos with my iPhone, so next year…I may bring my "Big Boy" camera :)
















I realized I didn't take many photos of my ladies, so took a selfie with Lynne and Sharon ;)
These ladies are rarely serious, lol.

















This "Wonder woman" photo needs a bit of explaining ;)
I always wear Wayne's sport watch.
The reason, it glows in the dark, so I can see what time Wayne wakes me up with his snoring, teehee.
But I bought my pretty watch when I went on my trip to Winnipeg and wanted to wear it.
Guess what I forgot to do this morning…take off Wayne's watch, so I had a watch on each wrist, lol.
I never said I wasn't weird ;)
The funniest thing was, my friend Lynne asked me for the time, and I was looking around for a clock on the wall, telling them I swear there was a clock there yesterday….took me a few seconds to realize that they were messing with me.
I also never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed ;)

















Last night we got serenaded by a Quartet.
How can you tell we are a scrapbooking group…look at all the ladies taking photos of the singers ;)
Mind you, I guess I am worse as I am taking a photo of the ladies taking a photo, lol.

















I had a little chuckle at the text my daughter Ashley sent me this afternoon :)






















I am happy to say that I completed 10 scrapbooking layouts…a record for me.
I also bought every kit they had available (except one, Lynne nabbed the last one)….another record for me.
This week will be dedicated to the crop and my layouts.

I hope you all had a Creative Sunday.
Not only was my day creative, but The Walking Dead is on….how can my day be any better.

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! Love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envious of the fab time you had, Tracy and can't wait to see your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 layouts! That is awesome work! WTG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics!!! You have a great group there :) Awesome meeting you, shorty LOL. Way to go on completing 10 layouts!! I coloured one image, but I finished my tags. I was soooo tired at work today, I should have taken the day off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos and experiences. LOL on the watches, it is one thing I never wear. Well very rarely anyways! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun! I could use a few days devoted to scrapping right about now. Sounds like you were very productive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice bunch of pictures, I giggled at you takin a picture of the people taking a picture , Awesome getting 10 layouts done and visiting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pictures!! Love the sweet text from Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun - and it sounds like you are bringing more fun home with you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)