Sunday, October 26, 2014

Creative finds at the Dollar Store

We are back home safe and sound :)
We also (thankfully) had an uneventful drive back home.
I thought I would share with you my fun finds, I picked up at a dollar store from our trip.
Do you see a theme here ;)
I have some crafty plans for those Halloween themed coasters.
As well as the skull cupcake toppers and the centipedes as well as the skeletons ;)

















And I don't mean using the skeletons at "Can-Can" dancers…..sometimes I just crack myself up, lol.

















I'm planning a little scrapbooking Halloween get together ;)
See those small chevron pattern cases…they are for my iPhone….so cool each one was $1.00….well except for the light blue one, I picked that one up for $3.00 at Best Buy.

















I guess one of my girls had a bad case of stinky traveling feet. I won't tell you which daughter it was…don't want to embarrass anyone ;)
But one of my other daughters figured a way to refresh them, lol.

















Do you all know what time it is????
Its Walking Dead time !!!!!
Hope you all had a Creative Sunday :)

I am posting some of my layouts on tomorrows blog post :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Cool finds! Love the skeletons! Looking forward to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween goodies, Tracy, am sure your scrappy get together will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun goodies you got, haven't seen anything like that here. Well I messed up something on the computer and can't open things, like my bloglovin feed, my receipe emails but I figured I can read a couple of my fav. blogs from mine. waiting for the "man" to email me with instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great weekend with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great finds! and love your dancing skeletons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Halloween is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that Halloween twine??!!! Dollar Tree??!! I must make a trip...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those skeletons and off to see what you have been up to :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)