Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Adventures with Kristy

Kristy and I are on another adventure :)
We are heading to Winnipeg, Manitoba to see "The Used" in concert.
It is also my dad's 70th birthday next week so we thought a surprise visit was in order.
We left the house at 6:45am, look how precise I am and Wayne isn't even with us…he would be proud ;)
Our first stop was at our cottage.
I needed to make a pit stop.
As much as I would rather use indoor plumbing…the outhouse is sure nice when in a pinch ;)
Look at the beautiful colours of the leaves. Our road was covered in them.






















You don't see this every day.
I got Kristy to take a photo as I passed the helicopter…pretty cool.
This was before Dryden…..but then we stopped for lunch and passed him again near Kenora.






















Hello Manitoba :)
We made good time. Perfect driving weather as it was over cast.
My dad was sure surprised to see us, especially since I just talked to him on the phone yesterday.
I didn't know it was his and my step-mom's anniversary today…actually she forgot as well, until my dad told her he was taking her out to dinner.
So we all went out for Chinese food :)
Thanks Dad :)






















Kristy and I have a full day planned before our concert :)
The only problem with being in Winnipeg, is I have so many relatives here and I never get to see them all. Maybe next time.

Hope you all had a Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. So nice you got to surprise your dad :) you two will have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet surprise for your dad, Tracy, hope you girls enjoy your adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to surprise your Dad, I'm sure you will have a fabulous adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice road trip and fun surprise with your dad!
    Hope you have a good time at the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You got some really amazing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)