Thursday, July 17, 2014

Good bye my pretty.

Well I am sad to say that I have to say good bye to my beautiful video camera.
I tried everything I could think of…but my videos still had the greenish tinge to them and they weren't very clear.
I thought it should have lasted longer, but my family reminded me that technical devices are not meant to last.
Even though this video camera has lasted me over 4 yrs and has recorded over 260 videos (not including all the parts I edited out ;) for my YouTube channel…..it didn't last long enough in my opinion.
But then again…I don't like change.

















So while I was away, Wayne went out and bought me a new video camera.
It isn't as pretty as my beautiful red one though ;)
I was going to try it today, but it keeps telling me I need to insert the memory card.
Even though it is suppose to have 8 internal GB of memory.
I guess I will be out searching for a memory card to fit this sucker.

















One thing I did notice was that even though the new video camera is a bit longer than my beautiful red one, it is a lot lighter.
I figure if something is to last it should have some weight to it…this seems really light in weight.
But we shall see.











I am not very technical, and I don't like to learn how new gadgets work.
So how do you feel about change?

Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Much good luck learning to run your new camera. I think things should ladt longer than they do. Frustrates me like crazy! Nice of Wayne to get you a new video camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it SHOULD be heavier!! I'm not a huge fan of change either, but sometimes it can be good. Like when you change your underwear, that's good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my video camera has a setting on it that you can switch back and forth from recording on the internal memory or a memory card. See if yours is like that, that may be the solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and hope it's not too much of a hassle to get sorted out, Tracy! I'm sure you'll be much happier in the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck learning how to use your new camera. As far as change , it really depends on what I have to change. I am not always good at making changes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get your new video camera sorted out and in use quickly. I know how you love to make videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tracy!
    Doesn't the Canon (big boy) have video function?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too think things should last longer but it seems they don'tand learning the replacemnt product is an adventure. Change for me isn't a biggie, just go with the flow. and move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new video camera is exactly the same as mine. You can use the internal memory, it is somewhere in the settings. However, to be honest, you are probably better off using a memory card as I think it is a lot easier to upload from the memory card into what ever program you use. I think if you try to upload it from the camera's memory, you have to use their movie program. Hope you like it in the end - it is really easy to use :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)