Thursday, July 31, 2014

Defunkifying My Craft Room…lower cupboards and embellishment drawer

I have another video about my room and my mission to defunkify it.
I should have took some before photos, but you can see the wreck in my video ;)
I had actually worked on this and make my video a few months ago, before summer came along.
But am just posting it now.
Told you I was a procrastinator ;)

These lower cabinets are behind me when I work.
So I figured I should use this area for products that I use a lot.
And my clear and red rubber stamps are what came to mind.
You can check how I organize my clear and red rubber stamps in this link "Defunkifying My Stamps"
What I like about this storage is that they are in containers, I can just pull out the container that I need and bring it to my work space.
As my knees are bad, so I don't like to bend down too much so these are perfect.






















In this cabinet, beside the stamp cabinet, I decided to store my adhesive machines, binding machine, and chipboard mini books and such.
This looks like it was easy, but you should have seen the mess before ;)






















I wasn't planning on organizing this drawer, but I had so many left over Ferrero Rocher chocolate containers from the cabinet, that I was happy to see that they fit perfectly in this drawer.






















Now if you really want to see the before in all its glory, check out my video :)
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I am not sure if everything is going to stay where it is at the moment.
My plan is to get all of my supplies organized "like with like" supplies.
I also want them to be in containers of some sort, like my stamps.
Then if they need to be moved around to work better for me, it will be easy to relocate the containers.
At least that is my plan.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your stamp organization and love that your stamper thingy is there too. I have too many different places that I keep things...Stamps are mostly organized just a few more to do... but the stampamajig, the stamper thingy and the stamp blocks are in seperate areas..need to condense that.

    Your room looks great in the photos...I will try the video but they never seem to work on this silly computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always neat to see how others are organizing as it seems like a constant battle to keep everything accessible. Lookin' good, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up, with those keys. I'll find random things like that when I'm cleaning. I love the after!! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video and so following along for ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have to admit that I am green with envy at both your awesome organisation and will power to defunkify. I have given up completely - I think I should just buy another house and have it wall to wall shelved so that I can organise the tornado that is my craft room! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog again. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched the video and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)