Thursday, February 13, 2014

Time to Shovel…and shovel..and shovel

Today was a good day to stay at home.
But I didn't.
See that mound of snow under and to the right of my mailbox….well that is my gazebo bird feeder.
I didn't see any of the birdies around there today ;)
We got quit a bit of snow today, but the worst was the wind blowing.

















We had to shovel the walk and front steps at least 3 times today.
When Wayne came home from work, the snow was up to his thighs.






















Like I said I didn't stay home.
The girls planned for a sleep over at Ashley's tonight. Ashley has to work tomorrow, but Heather and Kristy doesn't.
I figured since I was going out anyway, I might as well stop in at Michael's.
I needed a few more things for my giveaway.

















I sure can't wait for the warmer weather, for when I can set up gazebo and sit outside and enjoy the warmth.
Even though the trees look pretty all covered in snow….but I'm so over it.






















I hope you all had a very creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. I so get this!!! Winter lasts too darn long! And lots of snow this tear! Sorry you are having to shovel again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trip to Michaels. It must have been serious. Ugh all that snow. I hear ya. We have had so much snow we broke records that were over 100 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you...I used to live where there was snow like that...we could get 3 feet at once...it would just snow and snow and snow...
    Luckily here we don't get very much but a coule of years back it was horrific even here.

    Biggest problem here is all the drivers who don't know what to do in the snow. We allways have a 4 sheel drive as DH had to drive all over Western Canada with his work...you get used to it and so we don't like to go without. The Highway to my Mums and to the RV at the lake is the one on the TV show Highway from Hell...lol

    I know you keep a great vehicle for the snow too...so Michael's was fair game! Glad your girls got to go to their sisters too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, too much of anything does become tedious. Sorry you had to shovel so many times today :( but the snow sure looks pretty in your pictures :) I got to work on some mini albums today with Pride and Prejudice in the background. Love it! Hope you get some time in to craft :) stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow does look pretty, we have lots but it is dirty looking and ugly. I like snow days I just stay in and craft. I think it's wonderful your girls like to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting for warmer temps too! We thought we'd have a more relaxing snow day yesterday, but we not only shoveled here, but went and helped my dad as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are waiting for warmer weather too!
    i am so ready for spring!!
    have a crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for the warmer weather, or at least for all of this snow to STOP. LOL! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow Snow Snow, here today too! Happy Valentines Day and hope you have a lovely lunch and great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! All the snow! I'm jealous, but I know everyone else is kind of sick of all the snow this year. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly live in a Winter Wonderland! Happy Valentine's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a lot of snow!!
    It has been an unusual winter here with all the snow and cold wintery weather we have had. So much more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It happens every year, doesn't it? It starts out looking pretty and we love it, then BAM, we're over it and ready for spring! Lol! Ours is finally melting here and I can't believe I'm seeing grass again!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)