Saturday, February 8, 2014

Off the beaten path

This is why I love to go off the beaten path.
I get to see beautiful views such as this one.
I just love the smoothness of the ice from the water crashing and freezing on the rocks. Also the giant icicles that form.
I brought a few crafting goodies with me on our getaway. You didn't think I could go 4 days without being a bit creative!?
Even if it is just working on my planner pages. 
Wayne and I stayed in most of the day. 
We did venture out to check out the gift shop and go out for dinner. 
Was a bit surprised when a couple walked into our room. Wayne was in the shower, so he had no idea what happened. 
No sure who was more shocked them or me, lol
Here is another snow sculpture. This one was near the Bluefin Grille where we ate supper again. 
Off to warm up in the jacuzzi tub :)
Heading home in the morning. Can't wait for the new episode of The Walking Dead. 
I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. You've been taking some pretty pictures. Love my jacuzzi tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I love to see water crashing on the rocks, That would be a surprise to have people drop in on you, mix up at the desk no doubt. I love my jacuzzi tub too, so relaxing. Safe drive home Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures! Safe trip home and glad you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!! And I love that you're working on your planner :) I someone walked into your room!! Was the door unlocked??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo's are amazing, we hardly get any snow here so I love looking at your photo's. and your goodies look good, but more washi tape lol. safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, that's such a beautiful picture! And lol about you bringing some crafting goodies on your trip, I'd love to see how you've jazzed up your planner pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Did they give the other couple the wrong room key?! That is crazy!

    That tub looks lovely! And I really love that picture you took of the icicles, that is just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures. Creepy that someone walked into your room though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)