Sunday, February 23, 2014

Canada Wins the Gold

Well the Olympics are over and I have to say that I was excited to watch the Canadian men's hockey game.
I am not a big hockey fan, but I did wake up early to see this.
And I am glad that I did.
So happy to see that Canada won the Gold :)
Also happy to see the Canadian women's team also won the Gold :)























Another great thing is that one of the women and one of the men who won the gold are from my Home town :)





















Here are a couple of fun Facebook statues that I had come across this morning.
I thought that it was funny that the bars opened up early and were allowed to serve alcohol for the games :)






















This is another funny one I came across :)











Yes I woke up early to watch the game, but then went back to bed ;)

Quick post as the Walking Dead is about to start.

I did go to a Stampin' Up party today, and we made 2 cards.
I will share those with you another day :)

Hope you all had a creative zombie day ;)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Yeah, for Canada's hockey teams. They did awesome!
    Yep, I was up for it too, although it was a lot earlier out here! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Canada...My DH got up at 4am to watch the game!
    Has been tired ever since...hahahaha
    well earned tired...Tried with a big grin!

    Love your signs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also got up early to watch the hockey game, I think the whole country did. Hubby is not a sports fan but watched the hockey games. I'm sure he is glad it's over and he can go back to original programming. lol. Awesome team Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to see them take gold, neat that some of the players are from your town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. to Canada for winning Gold. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though the US didn't win, I am happy for Canada! And woo hoo to the women especially :)
    I wish I could have watched more of the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't watch the games, but I know there was major happiness going on in Canada from all of the FB posts I saw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for Canada! I was a little disappointed about the US, but yay for Canada, they did great and truly deserved the gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to our neighbors to the north - well played, well played!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it was a fabulous match!! Love the pictures!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning the gold!! This was the first year we didn't watch the games, any of them. I think we're sick of snow. Lol. It's finally melting here, but supposed to get more this week :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)