Thursday, February 6, 2014

Anniversary Getaway

Wayne and I are on a little getaway in celebration of our anniversary.
Like last year we came to the Bluefin Bay Resort.
Again we have the honeymoon suite with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub...Wayne informed me this is where your dreams come true, lol. 
It was -25c. 
See the fog coming off the lake.  Cold.
We first drove to Duluth for a bit of shopping and had lunch at Miller Hill mall. We love these coney burgers. 
Supper at Red Lobster. 
I wasn't feeling my best, so no shrimp trio for me. 
I did a bit of creative shopping and met a couple nice ladies at lovely store called Fabric Works. They carry all my favourite supplies for paper crafting, yarn and fabric. 
I haven't had a chance to take photos of my goodies yet as we had a fireplace malfunction, that Wayne, I'm sure, doesn't want me to share with you all. 
But take my word for it, it's hilarious. 

I hope you all had a creative Thursday:)

Now off to see if all of my dreams come true, lol

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Aww Tracy well enjoy your anniversary getaway! Nice that you could do some creative shopping, and about the fireplace malfunction--I can only imagine, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on you have to share LOL! Hope you two have a fabulous getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a wonderful trip! And I hope Wayne is okay after the fireplace issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrr but it looks and sounds like you're having a great time! :) you're keeping us in suspense about the fireplace lol drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to share Tracy about the fireplace lol. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to have an Anniversary getaway and it sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy your time together. I agree we need to hear the fireplace story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your getaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you to be on your trip! I hope you're feeling better :) can't wait to see your new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun getaway!
    hope yo uare feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the view and stay cozy & warm ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds awfully cozy! Hope you are having a fabulous time. Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats. Sounds like you had an anniversary to remember. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats. Sounds like you had an anniversary to remember. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary, I miss going to Duluth or Superior I didnt live that far from there when I lived in Wisconsin..omg those burgers look so good, i've been to the mall....been years lol hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)