Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A crop Layout

Here is a page I had done at my Scrap for Heart crop I attended last Saturday.
See Nancy, I did more then just Wayne's birthday card, teehee.

If you remember I have a little 6x6 album (two actually) for layouts I do that involve crafting with my friends.
These are the latest layouts I made for that album.











I know I have shared these photos of my friends quite a few times in layouts or just on my blog or Facebook page, but I really love them.
I love the backdrop that the ladies from the Crop and Create event put up and also love the photo that Catherine (the founder and publisher of Scrapbook & Cards Today) took with my cell phone :)























I had to play with that banner punch that Wayne bought me for Christmas…its just so cute.






















Here is the full 2 page layout again.
If you would like to take a peek into my 1st 6x6 mini album, I have done a video and here is a link to that ;)
Tracy's Treasures24 Scrapin' with my Girls











I hope you all had a very creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tracy..I also just love the backdrop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pages! Love the pretty colors and banner crossing over the two pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy -
    I had do much fun -
    hope you don't mind I borrowed the pictures-
    cant wait till next time -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! Glad you got to use your banner punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lay out, Great video. I have done an 8 x 8 book (my only attempt) Thanks for the tip on doing all the papers first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea to have a album about crafting with your friends. Looks like you all have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute theme to have a mini about! Great pictures as is your banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a great idea having a mini devoted to crafting with friends. Like how you used the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute layouts, Tracy! And I am loving that banner punch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! Love the 6x6 size. Makes for quick and easy pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an awesome layout! I love the 6x6 size, and the banner! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pages are so cool and shows that you all had a most fabulous time! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!!! I love the colors on your layout! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this!! Don't know how I missed the photo booth :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)