Friday, February 28, 2014

2014 February Tag

Just in the nick of time…..again.
So much for me getting these tags made by the 15th of each month.
Well here is my Tag for the 2014 Tim Holtz monthly tags.

I had made my own stencil for the hearts in the background.
I also altered this grunge board arrow to suit my needs.






















Not a fan of this chalkboard look or technique but I did it.
I do love the sparkly heart though :)
Reminds me of Dorothy's shoes, I had a a pair :)



















I did a video in which I share more on how I made my tag with the supplies I have.
You can watch the video on my YouTube channel.
Tracy's Treasures24
Tonight is Friday Night Scrapbooking and planning on working on a project for my niece's new baby.
Yes, last minute Tracy here, lol

I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Well, my aim was to have a go at Tim's tags this year and I haven't done Jan or Feb LOL! Your tag is wonderful, love the sparkly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you did it. And it looks amazing. I agree about the glitter heart. Chalk art is a favorite technique of mine. Sorry you don't care for it. But you can't tell here. Worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, It's nice to have the video to show how you did the tag. I have very little of tim's stuff, only the distress inks and not all of them, but your tag shows you can do it with a little creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag looks great, glad you finished it in time lol. It was worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tag, Tracy, love the lace at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, last minute Tracy... I love the chalkboard! Oh, and the sparkly heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Tracy! Yes, the glittery heart really does remind me of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it -
    i love the way you made your own template-
    great thinking ....
    Just went to Michaels they don't have the March stamp there. I have a small egg somewhere- hmmm.
    what are the chances you have the eggs & nest or an egg & nest?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am right there with you on the last minute thing...that is when I do my best work! I love the red heart as well and only wish that I would have had some of those ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome tag! I really like the glittery heart!

    That was a great idea to make your own stencil. Especially taping it all the way down. What a great idea, because then you know the hearts are straight too! I'd make them all crooked if I had to keep moving the line of hearts!

    I am always so last minute! Can't wait to see what you made for the new baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)