Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Turtles, hot chocolate and something cozy.

Today was chocolate turtle making day :)
Every year my friend Myra and I make these yummy treats :)
Today we made 320 of them.
 Most of mine are going to be given away as gifts.
Oh I think I see a squashed one…guess I need to eat it ;)























Day 3 of Heidi Swapp's photo a day challenge.
"Cozy"
These are my favourite jammy pants.
I don't sleep in these, but I love to wear them around the house.
Plus my favourite bootie slippers :)






















Day 3 of Canadian Scrapbookers photo a day challenge.
"Toasty Hands"
Actually this mug was so flippin' hot I couldn't even hold it, lol.
I was going to crop my head out of this photo, but Kristy told me not to :)






















I was at Myra's most of the day, so I didn't get to put my December Daily done today.
I hope you all had a wonderful and creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Your turtles look right yummy! How do I get on that gift list, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtles are my favourite!!! You have my address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! but your hot chocolate looks almost as good...love the mini marshmallows in it!

    I am doing dec daily too but kust taking the photos and keeping a journal for now. Will scrap it on the weekends. Hope to scrap 7 pages each weekend...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your turtles look totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your turtles look great:D:D

    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love hate relationship with your turtles every year. I love to see your pictures and hear about your fun making them, glad there were no dented ceilings, but it makes me want some chocolate! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy way to start my day, chocolate turtles hot chocolate both look fabulous. Great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will send you my address so I can have a few of those turtles!! ha
    I love the hot choc photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those turtles look amazing!!! You should definitely eat the squished one :)

    I really like the hot chocolate picture!

    You remind me of AJ with the pj pants. He has pj pants that are for relaxing, but not for sleeping too. I use all my pj pants for everything, even though I do have a favorite relaxing pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, YUM! The turtles look scrumptious! Chocolate turtles and a cup of hot chocolate! Divine :D Your pj pants look comfy, indeed. Nothing better in the world when it is cold outside....chocolate and cozy warm pj pants :D Girl after my own heart :D

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - those turtles looks so yummy!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)