Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Storage and Day #18

I think I have finally completed my paper organization.
I said "think", because I thought I was finished it earlier today and then found some more card stock. Sure it was 8.5x11, but I still had to organize it.

I am planning to do a video on this in the future, but for today, I will share with you what I did.
I picked up these 3 bins for under $3.00 each.
The first bin holds my regular paper pads.
The second bin holds my vintage type paper pads.
The last bin holds my paper kits or speciality paper, velum, 12x12 die cut papers ect.

In the first white shelving unit I have my mini albums, some journals and chipboard books in the basket.
In the second white shelving unit I have 6x6 paper pads and my girl stamps on the bottom.
The third shelving unit holds the same as the second one.
I may change these around, we will see how it works as I go.
One of the best things about this is I only had to buy the bins as I had everything.
The other thing that is great about this is all my paper (except for my papers that I had separated by colour) are all here right in the open where I (and my friends) can see them :)






















Day #18 "By Your Drink"
I would rather be enjoying a nice cold glass of Coca Cola, but since I am cutting that out and trying to be more healthy, I had to settle for a cold glass of water in my Coca Cola glass :)

















Hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Great job well done, Tracy! Where did you find your bins? Yay for drinking water! Pretty soon you'll love it more than Coke! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice, Tracy. I am not good at drinking water, either! Trying to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have it Ben creating as much, my table is a mess! Maybe putting a few things away will get my mojo going again. ;0)
    I am working on drinking more water as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water is so much better for us but not nearly as good. Hope your taste buds adapt soon.

    Paper looks good! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those paper pads look great Tracy.
    I think I spy the Dollarama woven baskets...I have those too and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those paper pads look great Tracy.
    I think I spy the Dollarama woven baskets...I have those too and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize those baskets are like crates and are quite large. great organizing and kudos for trading soft drinks for water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks wonderful! I love how clean am organized it all looks!!! So glad you're drinking water :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great and wow you have a lot. I have a 1/4 of that! And good for you choosing water over pop. I love water and rarely ever drink pop, makes my tongue feel thick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this looks great! I don't have nearly as much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your paper is beautifully organized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your paper looks awesome!! i bet it feels so awesome to be so organized now!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your paper storage looks awesome!

    I like that your water is in a Coca Cola glass (or maybe I'd just like that so much that my eyes are playing tricks on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous organising love how you have done it. I feel a little organising coming on, once I have finished decorating the girls bedrooms :-) Shannon's is nearly done - well all the painting anyways :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you organized your papers and pads everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)