Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yes more Washi...I mean creative shopping ;)

We made it home safe and sound :)

Here are some more goodies from my trip :)
If you are new to my blog, I just want you to know that I do not shop like this very often. Only when we go away on a trip...then, wellll, I kind of go crazy, lol.
I picked up these papers...and yes washi tape from Archivers.
















When we went to Mall of America I found this fun store.
Not only does this store have some fun products, I just love how they package your purchase :)
Isn't this the cutest :)
Here is what I found at Typo (even the name is cute)
I picked up these sparkle pens :)
I picked up the washi tape and stickers from Target.





















The last store we went to was Scrapbooks Too :)
















Sharon and I were going crazy each night we got back to the hotel, as we wanted to play with our goodies.
I think the first thing I want to play with is that envelope maker. I am curious to see if it is as good as what everyone says it is.

I hope you all have had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I believe you had quite the successful shopping weekend. All that Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great haul! I managed to pick up one of those envelope makers at my local LSS the other week. Haven't used it yet though! Glad you arrived home safe and had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love that "bag" from Typo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title! :)
    Lots of fun goodies.
    I recognize a few that are in my own stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you go on your trips because I feel like I got new stuff too! That stamp set is so cute, the one with the little tree :). I have those owl stickers too, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bag! That acrylic set looks really cute. I hope you like the envelope maker. Personally I have one and really don't care for it. I prefer my scoreboard for making envelopes. Hope you have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, fantastic finds! ( glad you are back!) ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these new goodies are awesome! I can't wait to see how you use them! Well, I already saw the envelope maker and that was awesome!

    The packaging from typo is adorable. I love when things come in cute packages, it makes the purchase even better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a penny black Mimi stamp!!!! LOL oh and washi tape. LOL I am gonna break down and buy a day planner fila fax thing. something. almost caught up. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)