Friday, July 19, 2013

Today I finally got my hair cut and coloured.
I don't think I have had a hair cut in about 2 years (besides me hacking away at it).
Yes I know I am not very photogenic so forget about a selfie. I guess I should have made a duck face and gave a gang sign, lol.

A few months ago Ashley asked when I was going to get my hair done. I asked why, don't you like my grey?
Her reply.. It's pretty mom, it looks like tinsel. I just love my girls ;)
Glamorous aren't I ;)
I got about 10" off my length, it feels so weird not having it get tugged at when I turn my head while driving.
Not only did I get my hair coloured my hair dresser gave me peekaboo highlights. They are highlights under my top layer of hair so when it grows out it isn't noticeable.  I guess she realizes I don't get my hair done very often... Like every 2 years, lol.


So that was as creative as I was today. Mind you Kristy and I brought a lot of creative projects to work on this weekend here at the cottage.

I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)


11 comments:

  1. So I had to come to your blog to see your face, huh? Seriously your hair looks amazing! I'm with you on the soldiers/duck faces/gang signs. Mike makes fun of the kids all the time. It's pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice do. Should feel a whole lot lighter in the heat of summer. Enjoy your weekend at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! and I thought I was bad for waiting 3 or 4 months for cuts! ;0) I am in need of colour and highlights pro-done, but will wait until closer to school. It is only 3 weeks since I coloured and the dang bray is showing at the roots for a week already! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Love those prety hilites...good idea to hide them under the top layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair cut and colour! 10" off wow! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks fabulous! I love the cut. Never heard of peekaboo highlights. Sounds like a great idea. Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cut. Brave of you to take so much off. I think you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new hair cut looks really nice! I love the highlights a lot! You look Beautiful!!! : ) I do to, wait awhile to get my cut as well. In fact it's time to get what I call ( A shape up)! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least your haircut looks great...I got one too but she cut it too short (again) so I look like friggin Bozo the clown with my frizzy, wavy hair. I do LOVE your peek-a-boo highlights!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SMOKIN! Ouch girl!!! LOL
    hugs,Phillane

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)