Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Darling "Fly by Jessica"

 Today is my DT Day at Little Blue Button Stamps.
Well actually it was last week, but I totally forgot.
I have no idea how that happened, but Olga being the sweetie that she is, told me not to worry about it...this time, lol.

I was so over the top happy when I received this adorable stamp in the mail.
That's right, Olga's cute images now come in red rubber.
I was lucky to receive stunning Jessica.
I love this image as I am a lover of fairies and mystical creatures :)
















I coloured pretty Jessica with my Copic markers.
I wanted to colour her dress blue as it reminds me of blue bells ;)





















 Here is the inside of my card.
The pretty mint paper with the flowers and sparkle was suppose to be my main paper....funny how things work out ;)
















Here are the colours I used to colour the oh so pretty Jessica up with.
















 One Last look at this cutie.
















I hope you all had a very creative day :)
We are off to Minneapolis, so I will share with you my goodies...I am sure I will find a few things ;)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Cute card. I am sure you will find lots of goodies on your MPS trip. Travel safe and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does look like a bluebell flower fairy!

    Love your colouring and thanks for showing us the copic numbers...that always helps!

    Love the inside too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love the image, pretty colours and papers! Enjoy your trip and can't wait to see your goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Tracy! That image is so sweet. Love how you colored her. Cool paper for the inside of your card too. It's just as pretty as the outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card! just so pretty!! love the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! The inside is adorable! Hope you guys made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all the markers together like that! Such pretty colors.
    And pretty card, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so adorable! I love the blue of her skirt!

    Have a great trip - I hope you find lots of scrapbook goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love fairies. Just love how you color images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to emboss the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)