Friday, July 12, 2013

Some pretties and a not so pretty story.

I thought I would share with you the goodies I picked up yesterday.
Hard to believe each item was only $3.99 each :)
















A closer look at these two paper packs.
I was surprised that for the price that paper was nice and heavy.
















Some of the papers were sparkly and the papers that didn't have sparkle were two sided.
I was very impressed with them.
















I also picked up two packs of washi tape...yes my friends it is an addiction ;)
















Onto My Day:
I had to run out with my girls and pick up a few groceries for them.
I had to pack for our trip.
As I only have an hour from when we get home to camp on Sunday till we leave to get myself ready.

Funny Story...but not:
I put some trash in the outside garbage.
I guess while I did that a wasp flew in my hair....I had no idea.
Until I went to the bathroom.
Yup, the little sucker decided to surprise me while I was on the toilet.
What I mean by surprise me, was to sting me in the neck.
So I finished my business, then ran outside with a comb to get that sucker out of my hair.
I didn't see it, so I hope its out...gross.

I hope you had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)


10 comments:

  1. A few nice little goodies. Sorry that wasp got you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goodies at a great price where did u get them? Love the papers. Sorry about the wasp. When I was 13 or so I was stung by a entire hive of Yellow Jackets. Doctor and nurse at the hospital said last count was 389 then they gave up lol...I was swollen for a month and so much pain wow... hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the goodies, hate the wasp story...OUCH!! I actually got stung on the butt once...good thing I had pants on!! I sat on the bee accidentally, guess it wasn't too happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I loved those papers too :-) I only bought the two they had - maybe I should go take another look too :-) Sorry about the waspy - hope he didn't leave to deep a sting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!I love your shopping,gorgeous papers:):)

    Wish you lovely day:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it doesn't string too much!
    Love the paper pads. Ii got Birdsong but was not lucky enough to find the brownish and blue one. It looks pretty too.

    I thought the weight of the paper was fabulous for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the washi! I'm getting ready to work on my planner pages for next week. Hope all was okay with the wasp sting. Between you and Wayne, you had a time of it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such girly paper! Pretty! Ack on the wasp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Tracy! That story about the wasp is too scary! I'm glad it only stung your neck as you were in the bathroom! (I once had to go outside for a fire drill while I was living in the dorms at college. I was in my pj shorts, and a bee crawled in them and stung my bum! I had to go to the nurse to get the stinger removed! I hope that story isn't too gross...)

    Also - those paper packs are a great deal and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUCH! Hope you had some epsom salts on hand - that is the only thing I think that stops the stinging. Great finds. I got a box of Ideology trinkets today that I ordered in the mail - I am doing happy dances everytime I look at them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)